The future of sustainable fuel sources in the transportation industry
We are conducting a short, anonymous survey to find out your thoughts on sustainable fuel sources in the transportation industry, including your understanding of the various options, potential challenges, and expected timings for full conversion to sustainable fuel sources. We will issue a report with our findings and our thoughts in the next few months.
1. Which best describes your organization’s role?
2. Which part of the transport industry does your business primarily operate in or supply fuel to?
3. Which region is your work primarily located in?
4. Which of the following would you include in your definition of sustainable fuel sources that are of potential widescale application in the transportation sector? Please tick as many boxes as you like.
5. Within what time frame do you think it will be possible for your modes of transport to be powered by 100% sustainable fuel sources?
6. Which of the following resources are you likely to use as a transitional fuel in your modes of transport in the next 3-5 years?
7. Which of the following sustainable fuel and power types do you think would be the best long-term option to fuel your modes of transport in your organization? You can choose as many options as relevant.
8. Please select the first, second and third biggest factors driving your organization’s use of sustainable fuel sources.
9. Please select the first, second and third biggest barriers to your organization in transitioning to sustainable fuel sources in the next 5 to 10 years?
10. What are your first, second and third biggest legal worries as you transition toward sustainable fuel sources?
11. Which do you think will be the top 3 most likely sources of financing the transition to sustainable fuels?
12. Please add any comments you’d like to share regarding your responses above or your thoughts about switching to sustainable fuel sources in the transportation industry.
Your information (Optional)
This is an anonymous survey and will solely be used for research purposes. However, if you would like to share your information, please do so below.